COI: Great war mod, file missing
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: COI: Great war mod, file missing Author: Lemon PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am
    —
well i have everything downloaded, and loaded right
but i miss a mapfile (maybe only that one, maybe more)
was able to finish the first operation, cant play the second

he wants the file called
lvov4x.txt

i have searched the downloadsecion for this map, but hesitated to dl anything because i only found this map from other mods ect.

any tips?
where to get it?

best Regards

#2: Re: COI: Great war mod, file missing Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 am
    —
the mod comes with the maps to play the first op of the GC

Download the mapppack to play the rest of the campaign

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/CoI/coimods.html

#3: Re: COI: Great war mod, file missing Author: Lemon PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:32 pm
    —
i have the mappack installed, and i also have all maps, im just missing that .txt file

and im not sure if this file has to be the specific file of the GW version map, or if i can take ANY matching file for that one

as there are like 4 or 5 mapversions, all for different mods, but none for the COI:GW mod

that .txt file just isnt included in the mappack

EDIT: problem solved, just used the .txt file from one of the other maps with the same name
still the file is missing in the official mappack

#4: Re: COI: Great war mod, file missing Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:50 am
    —
Thank you for letting me know, I will fix the map pack.

#5: Re: COI: Great war mod, file missing Author: AbsurdbanipalLocation: France PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 am
    —
Yes I have the same problem.
I hope, Mooxe, you can update the maps pack soon. The game is very pleasant.

ABS

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1