Tigers?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Tigers? Author: JohnPop PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:09 am
    —
Hi ive been playing CC:IV for a while now and was wondering where the tigers, king tigers and jagdtigers are. Do i have to wait past a certain date to receive them or something? I thought at first they were just not in the game but the online guide says otherwise.

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:29 am
    —
hey,

to get T1,KT,JT,JP get either True Green mod or TT's VetBoB(best CC4 mod)Smile.

#3:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:05 pm
    —
which you can download on this site. check the downloads under cc4.

#4:  Author: JohnPop PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:18 pm
    —
Very Happy Thank you, very much. So they are not in the original game?

#5:  Author: d6veteran PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:02 pm
    —
They are in the original game. You just need to have the right time/battlegroup combination to get them. A long while back I looked at the forcepool tables and used that to make some custom battles with the proper date and bg to get battles with the big heavy tanks.

I think I still have those custom battles. I'll check when I get home and if I do I'll PM you with a download link from my server.

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:38 am
    —
If you download TT's incredible VETBoB be sure to get the 29 repainted maps,sometimes people over look that.

I also recommend Pvt.Grunts Malmandy map.

#7:  Author: d6veteran PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:17 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
If you download TT's incredible VETBoB be sure to get the 29 repainted maps,sometimes people over look that.

Do tell more. CCIV was the shortest played of the series for me and I wouldn't mind going back and giving it another try.

#8:  Author: RD_Thomas_RossLocation: Pontiac Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:05 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote:

Oh yeah...the only way to go....

#9:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:21 pm
    —
You should be able to find all you need right here at CCS in the CCIV download section.
If you need any help just ask,or better yet do you have MSN Instant messenger?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1