No CD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: No CD Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am
    —
Hi guys,

Jest downloaded the battle of the bulge mod. Afther installing it, i went to play it but it ask me for the CC5 CD, the cd is already in the drive. Any afther installing then re-installing it still ask me for the CD. it gives me the option of OK,Cancel,Browes. so I have to click on browes then on to my CD/DVD drive then the game gets going. So the short way of saying this is there any way i can do this with out clicking on browes evey time?

#2: Re: No CD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm
    —
Maybe Nomada_Firefox can help you on this one......

#3: Re: No CD Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 am
    —
UKCinC wrote (View Post):
Hi guys,

Jest downloaded the battle of the bulge mod. Afther installing it, i went to play it but it ask me for the CC5 CD, the cd is already in the drive. Any afther installing then re-installing it still ask me for the CD. it gives me the option of OK,Cancel,Browes. so I have to click on browes then on to my CD/DVD drive then the game gets going. So the short way of saying this is there any way i can do this with out clicking on browes evey time?

Sorry by the delay but the forum did not tell me about some private messages and usually I did not read all.

About the problem, I do not know what version from the mod is or if it is from me because you do not write the correct name but usually you must browse and select your CC5 cd. It only should happen one time.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1