CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:28 pm
    —
Hi all
update for this vetmod, now Ai has never been so bad Evil or Very Mad

Close Combat 5 GJS germ S vetmod 3.2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Close Combat 5 GJS germ S vetmod 3.2.zip
 Filesize:  792.74 KB
 Downloaded:  688 Time(s)

#2: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 pm
    —
play h2h  Smile

#3: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm
    —
Thanks a lot for your continued work on VetMods, Salhexe!

BTW, have you experimented on VetMods for CCWAR and CCTLD?  The AI is pretty tough out of the box...but how about a VetMod to boost the AI even more?  Wink

#4: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: double_a6 PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm
    —
hi
do the vet mods 2.0,3.0 and 3.1 have to be installed first before this?

thanks

#5: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm
    —
double_a6 wrote (View Post):
hi
do the vet mods 2.0,3.0 and 3.1 have to be installed first before this?

thanks

No, simply overwrite existing files.

#6: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:57 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
Thanks a lot for your continued work on VetMods, Salhexe!

BTW, have you experimented on VetMods for CCWAR and CCTLD?  The AI is pretty tough out of the box...but how about a VetMod to boost the AI even more?  Wink

I have not yet CCTLD, for CCWAR I have already upload here
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=38660#38660
and have neww version with fpool update with all team repeat correct, but WAR need only little adjustments, is yet an hard game.

Try this new and next update for my others vetmods, think now they are very hard, Ai work fine in dirct attack and around.

I would like an opinion of all you gamers.  Smile

#7: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:34 am
    —
Oops...I must have missed your CCWARVetBoB Vetmod...grabbed it and will try it out...thanks!
BTW, Salhexe...you should make 1 thread for all your VetMods...then you can keep updating them with new work and they'll be easier to find  Idea

#8: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am
    —
Well you could, but as a forum to do this? Not all play all the mods (as I) believe it is easier to check in their forum what you want.
However all my vetmod, also incomplete, beta etc.,  I share them in p2p channels.

#9: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: flick PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm
    —
This is too play as the germans right?

#10: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm
    —
flick wrote (View Post):
This is too play as the germans right?

Yes
Smile

#11: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: flick PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm
    —
Cool.

Is their a way we can tell if we have installed it correctly? Because this vetmod had some tricky parts, and I'm not sure where they should go.

#12: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am
    —
flick wrote (View Post):

Is their a way we can tell if we have installed it correctly? Because this vetmod had some tricky parts, and I'm not sure where they should go.

btd's files in map folder, exe in main folder, campaign in campaign folder, adb and txt files in data/base folder.

#13: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: flick PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm
    —
Hmm, I put the 'GC VETMOD' thing in the BASE folder at first.

I've put it in the corect folder now, but I've allready started a campaugn, I hope this won't effect it.

#14: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 pm
    —
If it was not in the campaign folder, as you could start the gc 3.1?
You must restart the correct GC.

#15: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: flick PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm
    —
Well my poor quality germans just tore apart some british paratroopers, so maybe I haven't installed it properly :(

*edit*

Fixed it  Very Happy

I didn't realise it was a campaign too Embarassed

First game was against 6th airborne, I was impressed by the amount of assaults they made. Although the mg34's made short work of them.

#16: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am
    —
flick wrote (View Post):

First game was against 6th airborne, I was impressed by the amount of assaults they made. Although the mg34's made short work of them.

Question   First battle is in Gold, against 69th BDE, have you read the readme? use the settings inside.

Smile

Appunti01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.53 KB
 Viewed:  9492 Time(s)

Appunti01.jpg

#17: Re: CC5 GJS Germ S vetmod 3.2 Author: flick PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 am
    —
Lol, as you can tell I haven't read the settings.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1