romanian CC5 mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1:  Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:16 am
    —
Greetings Sir,

you probably are aware of the excellent existing CC3 romanian mod.
While a CC5 mod would be brillant, the only drawback of the cc3 mod was that the voices were not romanian. That would be great if you could help with that and I believe Luer (if he's still active) might be able to give you a hand with a CC5 moda swell.

if only everybody could speak esperanto !

#2:  Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:37 am
    —
I'm joining the team. Wink Let's decide what theatre of op. we should have in mod.

#3:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:23 pm
    —
A Romanian voice mod would be awesome. That was the one thing missing in the CC3 RealRom mod. (If you made a romanian voice mod for cc5 it could be used for cc3 as well, so that would be great.)

#4: Hi Author: Real.RomaniansLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:40 pm
    —
I want to be in too. Actually I've already made some minor changes in CC3 Real Romanians, regarding music: I've put a fragment of the song Ciuleandra, sang by Maria Tanase as the main song and a part of the Romanian Royal Anthem, as the winning song when playing as Romanians. Both songs give the game a special flavour Smile.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1