GJS4.4 Patch: some questions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: GJS4.4 Patch: some questions Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:58 pm
    —
Hi !

Is it possible to continue a gjs4.4 savegame when ich change to the patched gjs 4.4 ?

and is it possible to play H2H with gjs4.4 on one PC and with the patched 4.4 on another ?

Thanks a lot.

RunningMan

#2:  Author: Tacloban PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:44 pm
    —
I recall from Atilla's patch anouncement post that the patch would not interfere with ongoing campaigns.

I don't want to risk an answer to your second question. The patch changes some setup times for mg's on both sides,so it should make a difference if one player has the unpatched 4.4.

Ignorant people like me should not post.
Tacloban

#3:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:52 pm
    —
weapon data in battle is used by the host only afaik, though the guest data seems to have influence on the game. team compositions for example seem to be sent to the host, so a guest with 10-man-teams should be able to use them even when the host has normal gjs installed.

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:20 am
    —
no its impossible for the joiner to bring in a 10 man team.
can only be done by the host.
well it is like that with the gjs bigteams submod.

#5:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:25 am
    —
Thanks so far!

So if i and my friend patch the game we wont have any problems and we can continue our ongoing GC, did i understand that correctly ?

RM

#6:  Author: Atilla PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:47 am
    —
Installing the GJSv4.4 patch will not give you any problems when you continue a running GJSv4.4 campaign indeed.

#7:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:16 am
    —
ok. thank you very much !

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1