Serial number?!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Serial number?! Author: shilka18 PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:17 pm
    —
hi guys !
how are you? am a big fun of the ccs and when i moved from my old city i lost the serial of Close_Combat Wacht am_Rhein and ig someone knows how i do to find it !! just tell me ?!
please i knew that you are so helpful cuz i asked lot of times for help and you didn't late to back me up !
so please i need a serial for my game sooner !!
and thank you in advance

#2: Re: Serial number?! Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 pm
    —
Ask tech support at Matrix Games?

#3: Re: Serial number?! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 pm
    —
Matrix should still have your purchase on file and would be able to give you your serial number again....

#4: Re: Serial number?! Author: shilka18 PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm
    —
hi thank you guys !! i tried to contact my relative in order to ask for my serial cuz he is the one who bought it for me, but he said that the company i mean matrix denied the existence of such file and he confirmed that the head of sells bureau has rejected any requests for that purpose !
they told him that sells of that period were re-organized and tore up cuz of the interference of laws in my country which is algeria ! so he told - my relative- that it is impossible to get a serial number neither from matrix headquarter or the sector where he bought it !
please help me to play it !
Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
thank you in advance

#5: Re: Serial number?! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm
    —
The serial number is printed on your disc.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1