H2H First Timer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: H2H First Timer Author: si_geena PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 am
    —
Hello guys,

Don't really know what got into me, but I fired up this 10 year old game again and would like to start playing H2H as well.

Problem is I'm in Asia, specifically Singapore, so my time-line may be a problem. Is Tournament House my best source of getting into the deep end right away?

BTW, does anyone still play RealPara mod? I really like the amount of thought and effort that went into making that little gem.

#2: Re: H2H First Timer Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 am
    —
Yes TH is the best spot to start CC2, join the forums and they have a crew still playing who are willing to help you.

#3: Re: H2H First Timer Author: si_geena PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 am
    —
Thanks alot.

How about Hamachi? Is there a CC2 scene going on there as well?

#4: Re: H2H First Timer Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 pm
    —
si_geena wrote (View Post):
Hello guys,

Don't really know what got into me, but I fired up this 10 year old game again and would like to start playing H2H as well.

Problem is I'm in Asia, specifically Singapore, so my time-line may be a problem. Is Tournament House my best source of getting into the deep end right away?

BTW, does anyone still play RealPara mod? I really like the amount of thought and effort that went into making that little gem.

As Mooxe said, TH is best place for CC2, and I agree Real Para rocks..

#5: Re: H2H First Timer Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 pm
    —
RealPara and DamnYank

Ah, the memories!

#6: Re: H2H First Timer Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:32 pm
    —
There is regular action in the CC2 area of BHQ

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1