CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 am
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 am
    —
Also, I have renamed all the teams, and now everything fits nice and tidy into the smaller boxes provided in CCMT. I removed the "nation" or "style" prefixes from the teams as I did for CCMT teams. I prefer this anyway, but it was necessary to get things to fit.

To that end, I merged the GR (Green) allied teams in with the regular teams, and this of course made for duplicate team names appearing in the Battlegroup roster. These duplicates really only differ in morale and experience. I listed the best teams (morale/experience) in decending order, so the best are listed first or on top.

Airborne units, which had the "AB" removed from their name actually start at the second occurance of Platoon Cmd. I can work with this, but I am wondering what other players would think of this arrangement. Any comments?

#3: Re: CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 pm
    —
Come on guys,

Surely the SS didn't really wear this dark blue (or black?) stuff in the field did they  Question  

Someone here has to know the answer.

Please throw me a bone.  Exclamation

#4: Re: CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks Author: inetsonar PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:25 pm
    —
Not really no, the SS wore camoflauge smocks in the field, and prior to the smocks and under them the same Gray Green uniform that the Wermacht used. The black uniforms were dress uniforms not worn in the field. The Kriegsmarine on the other hand DID wear black uniforms on land in combat.

#5: Re: CC5 in CCMT SS Uniforms and Tanks Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 am
    —
Thank you  Exclamation

I didn't think so, so I will change these.

EDIT: Actually, this was my bad. I had the SS infantry pointing to the black German tanker uniforms in the database. It was an easy fix. In the process, I took the time to a few tweeks in the remainder of the Woodland and Snow uniforms, and all is well now.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1