New Maps Available
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: New Maps Available Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:15 pm
    —
Yesterday I painted & coded 2 more maps for the Ledge series. Actually that makes 4 maps I hade for this series in the last 5 days.

They are all at the CSO for download.

There are PLENTY more of these maps in the works… I mean if I can punch out a map a day there’s potential for many different things here. Yes, painted & coded in a day. In fact I made three of these maps from painting to coding finish in 3 hours at the airport a couple of weeks back.

Ledge 9 is my favorite of the series so far. Both 8 & 9 show the direction that the series is headed I believe!!

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:08 am
    —
a map making machine.

#3:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:03 am
    —
Well.. I think quality beats quantity.. but the jury is still out on if they are any good! lol!!

#4:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:21 am
    —
Cool! Could you maybe show more of them? Thanks in advance.

#5:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:06 am
    —
Ledge 7

Ledge 8

Ledge 8 serves a purpose in a project Im working on.. it doesnt look tactally challenging.. but it fits what its needed for....

#6:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:10 am
    —
The newest map of the series Ledge 10 has just bee painted.. its 3600 x 1200.. so I cant really place a great scale shot of it

It will be coded in next day or so.

#7:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:12 am
    —
I really wish their was a way to get you into doing some maps for CCIV.

With the amount of maps you do one could have a ton of them within a year.

If your ever interested have a look in the CC Camera under Users/page 2/Platoon Michael.

As I have been uploading as many ariel pictures I can find in hopes that somebody mayfind them usefull to make maps.

#8:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:39 pm
    —
WOW!

Thanks for showing me them. I dont play cc3 much but I will probably download those. Thay look cool with the watch towers and stuff.

#9:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:58 pm
    —
Ledge 10 will be coded for CC5... its too wide for CC3... In fact the ledge sereis will be coded for CC5 as well.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1