Almost there
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#21: Re: Almost there Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm
    —
Agreed, been looking forward to this mod for a while!!!

#22: Re: Almost there Author: dj PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 am
    —
yeah good job keep it up

#23: Re: Almost there Author: HawkerHart PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm
    —
Haha, each time there be a new post in this section I keep thinking its gunna be the big one Laughing . I cant wait!!

#24: Re: Almost there Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 pm
    —
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the support. I hope you are able to wait for a few months... Pete and I are currently playtesting an OP against each other. We will fine tune the FP's Weapons and Elements file after that. And release a beta to some testers of the 7a Clan. If that is done to our satisfaction we will release v1.0 to you guys. I can't tell you at what schedule that will be but I don't expect it to be months Wink As you might know i'm still in nco course wich will keep me busy until november next year (most likely)

I Also (you might have noticed) updated 2 maps, being Angus and Woensdrecht. these 2 maps (especially Angus) where to hard to play on even against AI... You can see the previews of them in de Combat Camera.

That is the news from our front.

Cheers Buck

#25: Re: Almost there Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 pm
    —
Wonderful news, Buck!

Keep up the good work... from all aspects of your previews including the maps, screens, Battlegroup data, etc. this will be one heck of a fine mod.  Thanks for all your efforts!

#26: Re: Almost there Author: funky_ribar PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 pm
    —
hmmm, can't wait... Cool

#27: Re: Almost there Author: pagskier PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
I looked at all your map and it looks quite nice!

#28: Re: Almost there Author: zygov PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
Will be nice to play in area where i was nearby Very Happy

#29: Re: Almost there Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Thanks for the support you have given so far Smile

A bit of an update: Pete and I finished an OP 2 weeks ago without any sort of crash but with a list of things wich had to be changed. Mainly the elements and some adjustments in the map txt's and Los files... well now that has been done this weekend. Pete is also busy with adjusting the BG's wich would take 1 more week. This will mean that the mod is about to go in to the Beta testing phase. Some members of the 7th Armoured clan will take care of this, one of them being 7A_Bjorn. I can't exactly estimate how long that is going to take... I think that will depend on the ammount of errors they will find...

So I'm still unable to give you guys a clear release date... but it won't be much longer

Cheers Buck

#30: Beta released for testing Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:11 pm
    —
It is with pride as well as some anxiety that I announce the release of the beta for testing. 7A clan has kindly offered their expertise for testing this much anticipated mod. With their feedback we will try and improve the beta as much as possible before releasing it completely.
To remind you, the Battle for the Scheldt is the battle to clear the access to the port of Antwerp in October 1944. This port was captured by the Allies almost comletely intact in September 1944 but unfortunately the port was useless as long as the Germans controlled the coastline surrounding the Scheldt estuary, which was the access to the port from the North Sea. Heavily entrenched and dotted with heavy bunkers this coastline was even heavier defended than the landing zones in Normandy.
For more information please follow this link: Wiki Battle for the Scheldt

#31: Re: Almost there Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm
    —
Congradulations! I am happy to see you and Buck have made it so far with your mod. Looking forward to playing it one day!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2