invasion normandy or tld
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: invasion normandy or tld Author: CptCurtLocation: st louis,mo. PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm
    —
i have a serious problem. i had cc5 on my old pc, let someone play my game and lost it. its always too much on ebay and amazon, cant get it at any stores. what would you guys do? would you buy tld or just try and find it cheaper hopefully one day? is tld really worth it? I really would prefer cc5, though the problem with price and hard to find. any answers. also if someone has on for sale please let me know. i would be very thankfull.

#2: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm
    —
If you want to play some of the greatest mods I would acquire CC5 before TLD. In TLD many of the regular CC5 bugs have supposedly been fixed, but the game is such a transformation from CC5 that you would not recognize it anyways. Theres no mods out for TLD but some are being converted slowly. You will also meet more people around here with CC5. You can probably find CC5 for download somewhere or for sale at EBay or Amazon cheaper than TLD.

#3: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: CptCurtLocation: st louis,mo. PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
i thought so too. but unfortunatly on ebay its $93 and amazon $60. i didnt pay that much the first time. thanks for responding.

#4: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm
    —
I see them to... Just keep looking. Theres no good reason that they are being sold for those prices.

#5: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: chazw PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 am
    —
I missed buying CC5, so I was very pleased when I got TLD because it INCLUDES CC5!

So is TLD worth it?  Well for me it was. As to the above poster I don't see where TLD is so different in looks.  The difference seems to me (I've only had it for a short time) is that CC5 covers I longer time period (A more strategic game) whereas TLD seems to focus on the major events leading up to Dday and a short period after.

So if you want the CC5, buy TLD and you will have both games for price to one.

Chazw

#6: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: flick PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 am
    —
How do you mean 'up to' D-day?

#7: Re: invasion normandy or tld Author: Therion PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 am
    —
CptCurt wrote (View Post):
i have a serious problem. i had cc5 on my old pc, let someone play my game and lost it. its always too much on ebay and amazon, cant get it at any stores. what would you guys do?

You can get CC5 on ebay for 3 Euro + postal.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1