MOD ideas
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: MOD ideas Author: neely PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:23 am
    —
i myself couldnt possible be bothered to learn how to make a mod. but i and all of you might be able to give the people who can, some good ideas.
bascly, post whatever ideas you have for mods or sub mods or whatever you might have an an idea about
it would be good too see a mod made for ww1. trench warfare with masses of troops and lots of artilary
cut the map in half and one team defends while the other attacks. i reckon it would be a very cool mod

#2:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:20 pm
    —
an 2vs2 mod for cc3 would be cool, just if someone is able to do such but never thought bout Wink

#3:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:47 pm
    —
Ive always thought it would be cool to have the invasion of southern france on a mod.

#4:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:40 pm
    —
There has been a WW1 mod made for CC2 & 3 for years.. the great war mod.

http://www.greatwargames.com

There is also a comprehensive Great War mod only dl section at the CSO which includes the map pack & assorted battles & ops.

The Canadian Corps mod is a mod for CC3 of the GWM I made featuring only Canadian teams on allied side.

I personally also made 8 maps for theis mod, including the historicalled based Neuve Chapelle sieries of 6 maps.

#5:  Author: neely PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:46 am
    —
thanks, now i just gotta find my copy of cc2

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1