long time no see
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: long time no see Author: shoe1111Location: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 am
    —
Hello again everyone!!

What cc game is most popular right now so I can get back into this?

Good to be back! Smile

#2: Re: long time no see Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:11 am
    —
Hi,

Quote:
What cc game is most popular right now so I can get back into this?

CC5+mods Smile.

btw, Suvorov has never been prince Wink.

#3: Re: long time no see Author: shoe1111Location: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm
    —
Count Suvorov of Rymnik, Prince of Italy, Count of the Holy Roman Empire  (November 24, 1729 – May 18, 1800), was the fourth and last generalissimus of the Russian Empire. One of the few great generals in history who never lost a battle, he was famed for his manual The Science of Victory and noted for the sayings "Train hard, fight easy", "The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap", "Perish yourself but rescue your comrade!". He taught his soldiers to attack instantly and decisively: 'attack with the cold steel - push hard with the bayonet!' His soldiers adored him. He joked with the men, called the common soldiers 'brother', and shrewdly presented the results of detailed planning and careful strategy as the work of inspiration

Prince of Italy!!!!  Cool

#4: Re: long time no see Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm
    —
The WaR and tLd forums are the most popular.

Most new mods have been made for WaR (vetBoB, NUTS and ABTF)

On BHQ tLD has been the most discussed topic (along with will there be a CC2 re-release)

#5: Re: long time no see Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm
    —
Definitely CC5 Invasion of Normandy.  It has ALL the best mods and more people play it.

Welcome back and have fun!

#6: Re: long time no see Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 am
    —
Quote:
Count Suvorov of Rymnik, Prince of Italy,

ahha, my bad Smile.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1