SDK settings
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: SDK settings Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am
    —
What are the recommended settings for playing this mod?

I am playing Germans against the Russian AI.

Elite/Elite?  Elite/Line?  or what is the best?

and what about morale, initiative, obey orders? what should I set those as?

#2: Re: SDK settings Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
I should also say that I'm using the germanvetmod.

Also, in addition to moral, initiative, and obey orders...what do I set "full enemy info" to?

anybody???

#3: Re: SDK settings Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm
    —
full enemy info schould be deactivated for both sides. Morale could lead to a battle ending due to breaking morale on one side, so it depends on your likings. Initiative makes the game more real, as units tend to act on their own if they are not near a command team.

#4: Re: SDK settings Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm
    —
GS_Schimpf wrote (View Post):
full enemy info schould be deactivated for both sides

For the AI too?

#5: Re: SDK settings Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am
    —
I don't know if the AI can make use of full enemy info. If yes, it could be quite hard, as the AI would then start raining shells on your guns via indirect fire, probably.
Or do you have any other experience with that setting?

#6: Re: SDK settings Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 am
    —
I set the AI for "full enemy info" and you're right....during my current campaign is does tend to target guns/vehicles from far away positions where normally it wouldn't have visual contact with them.

But i've found that it's not always the case....if my vehicles/guns are well placed(placing them on ambush seems to help) then it won't open fire immediately.

Either way, at least for my current campaign, i'm satisfied with that setting since I did want to make it difficult for myself.

Also...should it be Elite/Elite? Elite/Line? Elite/Vet? what effects do these changes have on the AI for Der Kessel mod?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1