pzjager and his mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
Regardless of what anyone thinks, in particular pzjager, I do not control his actions. He is the sole decider on whatever he does. If he wishes not to release whatever mod he has created, thats a decision he made on his own. He is responsible for his own actions plain and simple. Also, if he wants to keep sparring with me here, he may, thats his decision. Zappi and I have made it clear he is not welcome as a forum poster at CCS. His actions routinely disrupt the site, hence all actions taken upon him.

I see how this site (forum) is following the same path of CSO and many other sites for that matter. Whatever happened at the CSO is not exclusive to CSO. We basically the same users and the same services. Its hard not to draw any parallels. CCS is not an unguided ship however, I do have goals for this site. The two biggest ones are creating and maintaining material and techsupport useful for new comers. One of the way this is done is by keeping the forum clean and organized. Moving, editing and/or restricting forum interaction is required for some users.

#22: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:05 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Have to capture this for its comedic value.

Now, whos being the bad boy here?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2