pzjager and his mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 am
    —
I just read about SDK2.0 and Bir Hakeim in the forums all made by pzjager, the creator of the other stalingrad mods.

Have these been released yet? If so, where do I download them?

I can't find the links for these. I'm really impressed by SDK and I would like to get my hands on these.

#2: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm
    —
bump, anyone has info on this?

#3: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 pm
    —
Nopz non of em have, if i dont remeber wrong he said SDK 20 was in the pipelaine.

#4: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 am
    —
thanks stalky    

do you know when it will be released?

and what about Bir Hakeim? what's its status?

#5: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 am
    —
I mail PJ and ask him if he can answer this, either he or I get back to this as soon as hes reached.

#6: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 am
    —
any update stalky? or anyone has info on this?

#7: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm
    —
Nopz not yet,

#8: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 am
    —
bump...so is Pzjager gone?  

from the forums i believe some people were allowed to beta test SDK 2.0.  How to get my hands on version 2.0?

thanks

#9: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 am
    —
No answer yet.

Anyone heard any?

Totaly silent at his own page to, nothing there for 4 month now.

#10: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm
    —
Hands down this magnifique french man makes the best mods available for CCV (after Sapa Wink )
Too bad CCS staff burned bridges with him.

#11: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 pm
    —
Isn't Panzerjäger contactable here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc5-sdk-die-kampfgruppen

?

He sent an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, so he was still alive then.

#12: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 am
    —
I emailed him 3 weeks ago when I first made this thread, and still no response.

Squadleader, dima, Sapa or maybe someone else who was given access to test SDK2.0...could you please upload it to this site so everyone can enjoy it?

#13: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am
    —
JaguarWolf wrote (View Post):
I emailed him 3 weeks ago when I first made this thread, and still no response.

Squadleader, dima, Sapa or maybe someone else who was given access to test SDK2.0...could you please upload it to this site so everyone can enjoy it?

I have no access to SDK 2.0! sorry!! Question

Mats

#14: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am
    —
Last I heard from PJ...SDK2.0 was close to completion...no news on the release date though.

#15: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Hands down this magnifique french man makes the best mods available for CCV (after Sapa Wink )
Too bad CCS staff burned bridges with him.

I love you too! Smile

#16: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 pm
    —
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc5-sdk-die-kampfgruppen/forum/thread/ccs-again

#17: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm
    —
Have to capture this for its comedic value.

pzjager.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.06 KB
 Viewed:  11375 Time(s)

pzjager.GIF

#18: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm
    —
I'm not sure exactly whats going on here...I just know I enjoy playing CC5/mods...so everyone needs to calm down and resolve whatever lingering issues remain so we can grow this community.

will SDK2.0 be released on your website pzjager?

#19: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 am
    —
It is too bad that he put in all that effort but will not release it.

Debates/politics aside Pzjager made great mods....

#20: Re: pzjager and his mods Author: yuma PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
It is too bad that he put in all that effort but will not release it.

Debates/politics aside Pzjager made great mods....

Agreed!  But pzjager seems a bit thin skinned at times and at times this site seems to be following the path of CSO.  no winners and we all lose.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2