5.01 install for CC5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: 5.01 install for CC5 Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm
    —
Can't find it here yet ... but where should I install the 5.01 patch for CC5 ?
Keep getting errors once installed, game runs fine without.

OS=VISTACRAP if that's related.

Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: 5.01 install for CC5 Author: Coenst PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm
    —
VISTACRAP is not releted (I think), I'm using Vista myself.
Just install the 5.01 in a temporary folder, and put everything from there into your CC5-folder.
(you can rename or overwrite the readme-file, what you want)
Then, on your desktop, click on the Windows-button at the bottom-left.
After that, type : regedit (Enter)
Then go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE entry, and look under the Mattel-interactive folder.
If everything's right, you should see 2 entries:
Close combat 5.00
Close combat 5.01
Under cc5 5.0, go into the right window, and change the registry entry so that it matches your cc5-folder on your computer.

Good luck!!

01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.81 KB
 Viewed:  3622 Time(s)

01.jpg

#3: Re: 5.01 install for CC5 Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:43 am
    —
You can also get a fixed installer version of the patch either in the downloadsection here or on my clans page: http://www.germansoldiers.net/phpBB2/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=10

#4: Re: 5.01 install for CC5 Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 am
    —
thanks guys, self install worked great.
Unfortunately I now seem to be facing instability when accessing the game, allows me to play though, haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Rolling Eyes

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1