Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: crawl PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 pm
    —
Looking to play a grand campaign with someone if they're interested. At the very least, an operation.

Anyone interested?

#2: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:54 pm
    —
I can play.

I"m in the CST time zone.
e-mail is
platoon_michael [at] hotmail [dot] com
their is an underscore inbetween platoon and michael

I also have MSN instant Messenger

#3: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: Doramas PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 pm
    —
i´ll play too, join my hamachi private net.
net: doramass51
pw: 12

#4: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: crawl PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am
    —
Suppose I could do Hamachi but I'll have to DL it. I am on western euro time, it's 2 AM here for reference. I'll try and contact you guys soon. It will be nice to play against a real opponent! I've played CC since A Bridge too Far, and just about every game from then until now Wink Doesn't mean I'm great, though!

Talk to you all soon

#5: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: crawl PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am
    —
PS: Michael, I have added you to MSN

#6: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: Priapus PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 am
    —
Hey guys, i've just bought WaR a few days ago. Don't know if you've already started your game or not or whether it's even possible to have 4 people involved in one game. Anyway, i'm GMT and my email is timtimtim182 [at] hotmail [dot] com.

#7: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: crawl PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am
    —
No, we haven't started anything,  would be happy to play with you. But it is 1v1 only unless you share the saved files. That would take some coordination Smile We can start separate games though.

Michael: I'm using a program called Pigdin to access MSN - it keeps telling me that you are added but when I confirm it says there's an error. I don't know what the issue is and I don't have regular MSN. If I need to get it, I will, otherwise we can communicate via email or any other IM service im sure. Confusing!

#8: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 am
    —
I see you on MSN on my end crawl
and will add Priapus (I'm assuming you have MSN Instant Messenger Priapus?)
Will also add the Doramas Hamachi room.
Is this the same Doramas from the Platoon Clan years ago?

#9: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm
    —
I've joined your hamachi room Doramas, hope you don't mind. The CCS ones are either full or empty. I'm on break from studies at the moment, so I'm willing to play and start whenever, just send me a quick PM on here. I'm usually loitering about the CCS servers if I can get access. Although the AI is somewhat improved, I'm beginning to grow weary of it already.

#10: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: crawl PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 pm
    —
Well, you'll have to try to msg me Michael cause I can't see ya. Hopefully I'll get it

#11: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Grand Campaign Author: ghost102 PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am
    —
iam intrested in GC game with 20-30 min battle limit is on GMT +2 and id prefer Gerries :-)

got msn

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1