What do those little bars in CC mean?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: What do those little bars in CC mean? Author: rob86 PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:24 pm
    —
I don't know if it's the same on all Close Combats, but I'm sure you all know what I mean. On CC3 there are two small rows of green/yellow/red bars on the bottom of the screen that go something like 4 8 16 32 and seemingly show the Antitank or Anti-infantry strength of the selected team.

What exactly does it mean and how do you understand it? I looked through the manual twice and it describes things that are obvious and i can't find anything on the bars.

#2: Re: What do those little bars in CC mean? Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 pm
    —
Quote:
4 8 16 32

ranges in 10metres.

#3: Re: What do those little bars in CC mean? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm
    —
It shows the Strength of that particular team against Armor or Infantry in that range of meters, I think.

#4: Re: What do those little bars in CC mean? Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 pm
    —
Its as dima say, its ranges multiplyed by 10 meters.
The bar coloure and size indicates how effective kill power the team has at them diff ranges (x10).

Look at a bazooka for example, and then at a regualr infantry team then it become clear.

#5: Re: What do those little bars in CC mean? Author: rob86 PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm
    —
Thanks that clears things up I wondered about that every time I played.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1