List of most difficult Mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: List of most difficult Mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm
    —
What are the Top 5 most difficult mods to play?  Include specifics about which side to play, vetmod etc.

For example, the following below is just a sample of what one might be.

1. Meuse mod, Axis side with GermanVetmod
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

i'm just using Meuse as an example.  

thanks for the replies Smile

#2: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 pm
    —
Karealia mod for cc5 playing as Finn
Finn mod for cc3 playing as Finn
Winterwar for cc5 playing as Finn
and Pzjgr's Stalingrad mods

in no particular ranking

#3: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 am
    —
CC3 Grossdeutchland playing as germans

#4: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm
    —
and CC5 Berlin as the germans

#5: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 pm
    —
Multiplayer mode.

Other than that, no mod will make the AI un-broken, so the best mod for single player is uninstall.exe. Yeah, and it's pretty difficult too.

#6: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 pm
    —
I looked into Karelia.  Did Sapa improve the AI like pzjager did by changing map coding/data etc?

just wondering what makes Karelia difficult.

More replies are welcome and thanks Smile

#7: Re: List of most difficult Mods Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm
    —
No real changes in Karelia 2, the Russian BG:s has high aggresion and tactics (+5) and remember that trying to fight armour with just infantry isnt easy..

I think that Southern_Lands mapsizes has helped a lot, this is an old CC 2 story to help the AI, but it can never be as playing a human!

/Mats

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1