Recruit or Elite...which is stronger?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Recruit or Elite...which is stronger? Author: Tonio50 PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 pm
    —
Recruit or Elite...which is stronger?

I know it's a stupid question but the manual says Recruit is stronger...Is that right? Maybe I've read it wrong!!

Thanks

Tony

#2: Re: Recruit or Elite...which is stronger? Author: rob86 PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am
    —
I'm kind of new to CC so my answer may be incorrect, but in terms of stronger, I don't think either are "Stronger". Just because you're a well trained elite special forces soldier doesn't mean you can take a gunshot any better than a new recruit.

An Elite unit would have more skill, I'm not sure exactly what, but for example, their aiming would be better (more kills), they'd stay under fire longer withotu panicking and they can stay ambushing/hidden better. I don't know if they have more defense skill, I suppose it's possible but I don't know for sure.

In short, there's probably no way a recruit group could be better than an elite group. You must have misread or there's a mistake in the manual.

#3: Re: Recruit or Elite...which is stronger? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 am
    —
The difficulty level refers to you the commander.

Recruit = you are not very Good

Elite = You are Great

Recruits receive more assistance eg. stronger teams , bigger forcepools etc.

Elite Commanders recive porrer quality teams and generally have less to work with.

For the hardest game have the side you command on Elite and the opponent on Recruit.

For the easiest game have the side you command on Revruit and your opponent on Elite

Below shows the Germans playing at greatest difficulty level

greatest difficulty level.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.46 KB
 Viewed:  3975 Time(s)

greatest difficulty level.jpg

#4: Re: Recruit or Elite...which is stronger? Author: Tonio50 PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am
    —
Thanks for the replies...very helpful

Tony

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1