having tried both TLD and TRSM....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Megadeth PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 pm
    —
I have to say that i cant get enough of TRSM  and that i was expecting a lot more from TLD especially because TRSM is free and its just miles away from a game that i had to pay for ; I can feel that the people behind TRSM really have a passion for details and its admirable that they do this for free and the quality of the product has blown me away and I was in the forces so I know what im talking about . This is definately the best mod around it has just outclassed anything that u can find in TLD and that's a fact.

So thanks a lot Dima for your time and expertise in what u do and the passion u put into ur releases keep it up man ....cant wait till Utah 2 is out!!!

#2: Re: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 pm
    —
Thanks for kind words, but TRSM wouldn't be as it is now w/o major help of Stalky (the god of map coding) and all the fans (especially Pzt and 7A clans) Smile.

#3: Re: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am
    —
I second that, Megadeth!  TRSM is one of the best mods imho.  Much appreciation, Dima Smile

#4: Re: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Tonio50 PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 am
    —
Dime....is the TRSM mod h2h only or does it work just as well as a single player game....forgive me if it's a silly question:-)

Tony

#5: Re: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Pzt_Serk PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 am
    —
I don't recall CCV ever working in single player mode??? Razz

#6: Re: having tried both TLD and TRSM.... Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am
    —
Quote:
is the TRSM mod h2h only or does it work just as well as a single player game....

IMO CC only works well in H2H mode Smile.

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1