Hability to take weapons from deads
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Hability to take weapons from deads Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 pm
    —
I remember that in CC4 it happened, specially with bazookas or screks, when Firefox made AO it happened a lot even with flame. I tryed many times with my teams to take that sensible weapons from deads, thats can made the difference in a multiplayer battle, but in regular WaR, no one of my teams could do it. I have an idea, but, who do know the secret?

#2: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm
    —
Usually men scavenge when out or low on ammo, were they?

#3: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm
    —
I remember attacking with a german team an enginer us team, when they killed usa team, the grenedieres took the flame from dead usa men, may be they used their faust, and could carry another secondary weapon, but i think if a man just carry a mauser or mp (not carrying secondary weapon), they can carry a captured weapon, but not sure.

#4: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 am
    —
A soldier has to be out of ammunition for his primary weapon before he will scavenge another weapon.  He has to be on Defend, Ambush or Sneak and that weapon will be the closest one to him that has ammunition.  The exceptions seem to be that if he is Crew and has only a pistol with ammunition, he will take a rifle or other weapon.  It also seems that AT and flame weapons might be taken if he is under attack, but not if he feels safe.  Not sure about that, but have not seen otherwise.

I had the sole survivor of a VL defense try to get an MG off the dead.  He kept picking up rifles, so I had him fire at a tree to use up the ammunition and try again.  He picked up a rifle each time, though the MG team was wiped out very quickly.  This solider only scavenged three times and would not re-arm himself after that, so there might be a limit on the number of times a soldier can pick up other weapons.

#5: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am
    —
I tested it Drill, you rigth, there is no way to controll the scavenge action, if i want a soldier to pick up a screk, he must craw far from others deads teams; it is not allways posible.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1