Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Pocket Mods

#61: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: LostTemple PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:24 pm
    —
hello tripwire,

I hope you take a break, and then come back super strong!  Real life gets in the way of all the good things, buy slow and steady wins the race!

I've been waiting for this one a long time, and I can't wait to play it once it's done.

thanks for your hard work on this mod

:)

#62: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
Real life comes first Tripwire... But looking forward to it when its available!

#63: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 pm
    —
i need help to finish this mod for tld. I don´t make the strat in tld.

#64: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: LostTemple PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 pm
    —
hello tripwire and Dak

any word on this one?  Been waiting patiently and I really hope it gets done.  Please hang in there tripwire, you can do it!

hopefully you have a new update

Smile

#65: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:31 pm
    —
Hi friends.

This mod looks wonderful. Have you any update?

Saludos.

#66: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm
    —
Hi All!

For The Longest Day.......STATUS....97%

#67: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: LostTemple PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:05 am
    —
hello Tripwire and Dak,

Actually, we're asking about the CC5 version.  Any news from tripwire?

I really really hope it gets done.  This mod was the one I have been waiting for!

thanks

#68: Re: Battle of Tarawa 1943 - Mod Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm
    —
Overall my mod editing has slowed.  I'm really not much more than a "tweaker".  :)

Seeing that DAK_Legion is moving Tarawa towards a TLD version.... I might have to secure (purchase) a copy of that game!

Congrats to all on their continued advancement of CC mods!!  It is still a hoot to play, research and mod these historic battles.  Thanks to you all for your efforts and your art in modding!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Pocket Mods

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4