cohesion?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: cohesion? Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 pm
    —
does anybody know what it does? you can display it during battle through the team info icon, but i could never figure out what it does exactly.

#2: Re: cohesion? Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 pm
    —
Quote:
co?he?sion
??/ko??hi??n/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [koh-hee-zhuhn] Show IPA
Use cohesion in a Sentence
See web results for cohesion
See images of cohesion
–noun
1. the act or state of cohering, uniting, or sticking together.
2. Physics. the molecular force between particles within a body or substance that acts to unite them. Compare adhesion (def. 4).
3. Botany. the congenital union of one part with another.
4. Linguistics. the property of unity in a written text or a segment of spoken discourse that stems from links among its surface elements, as when words in one sentence are repeated in another, and esp. from the fact that some words or phrases depend for their interpretation upon material in preceding or following text, as in the sequence Be assured of this. Most people do not want to fight. However, they will do so when provoked, where this refers to the two sentences that follow, they refers back to most people, do so substitutes for the preceding verb fight, and however relates the clause that follows to the preceding sentence. Compare coherence (def. 5).

You welcome !

#3: Re: cohesion? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm
    —
I don't think cohesion is new, its just more visible now. What it does in a battle, not know exactly. There are no numbers or stats to go along with it. It would be great if we could get a list that says. ie. cohesion good = +2 in reload time.... something along those lines for all attributes. For as long as I have played the game we barely know how all these forces interact together. Just keep a command team nearby and hope your morale holds is hows its been done for 10 years.

#4: Re: cohesion? Author: Supershutze PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 am
    —
Cohesion is how well the team works together, I've noticed that teams with hight cohesion hold up better when under fire as well as perform better in combat.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1