Croupt map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Croupt map Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
I need the element files for the "St. Pierre du Mont" map. I tried to get the map and files from the disks , but I could not find it on any of the disks. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling TLD with no luck.
I have also installed the beta patch to the game.
Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
slpatgun

#2: Re: Croupt map Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm
    —
what seems to be your problem?

#3: Re: Croupt map Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
what seems to be your problem?

Now thats funny.

Not that we can say How may I help you.
But just the tried and true straight to the point............Whats your problem.

#4: Re: Croupt map Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm
    —
Well, I have the right map image, but it seems the elements are for the Point du Hoe map.( the point du hoe map seems to be alright) ie: the mines are in the point du hoe positions, when I right click on the map in the middle of a hedgerowed field it sayes it is deep water, again in another field when I right click it sayes it's a bunker floor.
Any ideas?

slpatgun

#5: Re: Croupt map Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 pm
    —
Have you tried the patch I believe that addresses your concern.

#6: Re: Croupt map Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 pm
    —
Actually beta patch 5.50.01b introduces that bug (St. Pierre du Mont elements missmatch with Point du Hoc)...and beta patch 5.50.03b fixes that bug.

#7: Re: Croupt map Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 pm
    —
yes, you should install the most recent patch to fix errors... that's what they are for.

#8: Re: Croupt map Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:27 am
    —
Have reinstalled full game, reinstalled latest patch ( 55003b) and still no joy. I also uploaded patch to a folder of its own  and copyed and pasted the map files to the main TLD map folder and still no joy.
Any more Ideas? Crying or Very sad

slpatgun

#9: Re: Croupt map Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 am
    —
I'd post it here but I don't know which is the correct file due to the naming convention.

#10: Re: Croupt map Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 am
    —
OK

Looks like it is slated to be fixed in the official patch not the beta.

cheers

#11: Re: Croupt map Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 am
    —
Hmm...just checked my install (haven't really played the latest version much...and waiting for the official patch)...looks like the 55003b beta patch did not fix this (eventhough IIRC this was on the fix list).

Temporary fix...if you kept backup of unpatched CCTLD (I always do before installing beta patches)...just replace the new Saint Pierre du Mont map code file (INPDHil.txt) with the old/unpatched file.  If not...then reinstall...keep a backup of the unpatched CCTLD...install the beta patch...then manualy copy the INPDHil.txt file from the backup to your patched CCTLD maps folder.
Good luck!

#12: Re: Croupt map Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 am
    —
Try this...

INPDHil.zip
 Description:
original/correct Saint Pierre du Mont code file.

Download
 Filename:  INPDHil.zip
 Filesize:  23.28 KB
 Downloaded:  349 Time(s)

#13: Re: Croupt map Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 am
    —
Thanks everyone for your responces. Very Happy
Squadleader, I was thinking I would do what you suggested, and hope for the new patch to come out soon. Wink

Again Thanks All!!!
slpatgun

#14: Re: Croupt map Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 pm
    —
Squadleader, downloaded the file and it did the trick!!!!  Very Happy
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

slpatgun

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1