Incompatibility between Hamachi/WaR and tLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Incompatibility between Hamachi/WaR and tLD Author: ErwinSp PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 am
    —
I got Hamachi and i begin to stay in the CCS net in Hamachi.

I can't connect with other players because Hamachi/WaR and tLD don't mix for me and some players. Don't know why.

There's info in Matrix Web about this WaR forum, i think so.

I got ModemCable so i haven't got ports and i can host without problems CC5, WaR and tLD games with the Hamachi network disabled.

When i tried to play with another hamachi ccs net players i told them but they only switch off Hamachi giving my IP and TCP/UDP.

That's not the solution.

The solution is switch off Hamachi, go to Control Panel/Networks Connections and disable Hamachi Network Interface the 2 players. Then the Host create and the player join without problems.

I did it the BHQ Meeting with Mooxe and we play after disable Hamachi network connection without problems.

When you meet  a player that can't connect using hamachi try it.

When you finish the game/s only come back to Control Panel/Network Conections and Enable Hamachi network adapter and run Hamachi again.

Simple when you know and useful.

Thx for Mooxe for telling me the trick.

Salutes

#2: Re: (Solution) Incompatibility between Hamachi/WaR and tLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm
    —
To get to network properties go to...

START / CONTROL PANEL / NETWORK CONNECTION / HAMACHI + Right click the Hamachi network icon and select disable

...or if you are using the classic Start Menu

START / SETTINGS / NETWORK CONNECTIONS / HAMACHI + Right click the Hamachi network icon and select disable

Thanks for testing this out with me Erwin, I think we figured this out together. Hope this clears up problems for other users out there. Next thing to consider is bridging the Hamachi and your main internet connection together so we can use both at once.

#3: Re: (Solution) Incompatibility between Hamachi/WaR and tLD Author: ghost102 PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:55 am
    —
Thanks alot works prefect now!  Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1