Two CCMT mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Two CCMT mods Author: Tula PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm
    —
I have been working on two different CCMT mods for quite some time but have really just lost the time to do much with them. I'm sure someone here might be interested in the data or in finishing these up. It is pretty much useless just sitting on my comp wasting space right now.

1st Mod is a Russian Airborne (VDV) Mod with units ranging from Afghanistan, The Chechen conflicts and the Georgian interventions. A whole lot of new stuff in here. I have not made this yet into a swapable mod so these are just the Data and graphics changes on their own with a couple of modified maps. It should be easy enough to make up an install and .ccm zip file for these. Music file is separate and contains Alexander Buinov tribute song to the VDV.
VDV Russian Airborne mod data
VDV music

2nd Mod is a Balkans mod featuring units involved in the Yugoslav "civil war". I stopped work on this to adapt it to Close combat: the Longest day so as to do an Operation Storm mod for it. Makes more sense and may work better in that format. This is a swappable .CCM file. I do warn you that I have had some issues with it and some of the vehicles in particular have been problematic and need more experienced attention.    
Balkans Mod CCM

Hope these are usable in someway to someone..
Good day and Happy hunting..

Tula (VDV)

#2: Re: Two CCMT mods Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm
    —
More thanks Tula!

#3: Re: Two CCMT mods Author: snakepp PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm
    —
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHARING

i have few question about your VDV mod,i had downloaded your VDV mod pack,and i replaced original files which in "BASE, GRAPHICS, LOCALFX",but i have no idea how to deal with the"CCMT VDV Data Workbook Rev1.xls" file,please tell me how should i edit those data,thanks Wink

#4: Re: Two CCMT mods Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm
    —
Open the text files in excel, copy and paste the relevant sheets into a new copy of the workbook. Edit in the work book and save each of the worksheets back into a txt file.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1