GJS mini mod suggestion
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#21: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 am
    —
If you want i could try make a mainscreen image?

Please tell me what you want..GJS style??

/Mats

#22: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):
If you want i could try make a mainscreen image?

Please tell me what you want..GJS style??

/Mats

Mats, I'm also fooling around with a mainscreen image...just to get this mini-mod started.
Let's see what we can come up with...GJS style of course...should be fun! Smile

#23: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 am
    —
Jag satt faktiskt och funderade på att fråga dig Mats, kul att vi hade samma idé! Very Happy

GJS style, with a few tanks (mostly allied and a german or two)
Any flags? Divisional signs?

By the way, the 16th LW BG is completed, but I will have to post it later tough, I am at school pc right now.

#24: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 pm
    —
I am on it tonight! Very Happy

Mats

#25: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:14 pm
    —
Made a fast one..i dont know if it is the style you are looking for? Embarassed

Will there be King Tigers and Churhills in the mod?

Mats

main.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.17 KB
 Viewed:  8036 Time(s)

main.jpg

#26: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 pm
    —
It looks very good! Very Happy  Gött mos!

There will be King Tigers, but with the Porsche Turret.
There will be Churchills   (still not sure which division they were attached to yet Embarassed )

Is it possible you can do a similiar screen with real black and white pics?
Juts for some comparison.

#27: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:10 pm
    —
I will make another one,with black and white, but maybe it will not be done until weekend...

Mats Very Happy

#28: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm
    —
Råger det Very Happy

#29: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 pm
    —
I had to do another one!

main 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.85 KB
 Viewed:  8025 Time(s)

main 2.jpg

#30: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
.....amazing...simply amazing....I LOVE IT!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I think we have a winner!
Don't you agree squadleader?

#31: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm
    —
You must now..all this effort is because you are from  "västergötland"  Very Happy  and my brother and his family lives in Lidköping and i really like the people from this part of Sweden Wink

I can try to make an update to it this weekend if you like?

"Roger! gå o hjäp henne tanka!" Smile

Mats

#32: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm
    —
Yup! I agree...very nice work, Mats!
So the mainscreen is done...what's next? Smile

#33: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
Yup! I agree...very nice work, Mats!
So the mainscreen is done...what's next? Smile

Thanks! but im not pleased with it really, im glad i could help! Very Happy

Mr mortar if you are pleased with it should i convert it to TGA and send it to you?

Mats

#34: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 pm
    —
Played around a bit with Mats' original design (dirtied up the photos, added some gradation colors + "beta" mini-mod logo)...how about something like this?

mainscreen.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.61 KB
 Viewed:  8316 Time(s)

mainscreen.jpg

#35: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm
    —
That was real nice!! added some flags, should i sent it as a TGA to you?

main 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.09 KB
 Viewed:  8312 Time(s)

main 3.jpg

#36: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm
    —
Okay, Mats...you know my e-mail  Wink
If possible send also the raw flags files...I will need to add that in after the color gradation process.

#37: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm
    —
Here you have something to gnaw at, squadleader. :wink:

16th Luftwaffe BG.

Since this will be a smal strat map, only one BG of this unit should be in place.

The 16th LFD was entrenched right infront of the armoured advance...and in the way of the allied bombers.
Having taken a tremedous hit by bombs, the shaken jägers were brutaly attacked by the advaning armour and was quickly forced to retreat.
After this they did not effectivly function as an whole unit and instead fought with the 21st Pz Div.

The BG to be included is the I Rgt. of the 46th Btl.

The 1st of the 46th arrived at the first of July together with the IInd of the 32nd from Holland, while the rest were already in combat or behind the front line.

16 Luftwaffe Field Division      Divisional insignia is a Black outlines shield with a white surface. On it is a again a black outlined "potato-masher" in a vertical position. I will post a pic of it later.

Commander : Generalleutnant Karl Sievers (still haven't found a pic of him yet)

( Since this unit was bombed by the air armada, some squads and guns have been removed)

1-4 Coys included,
Guns from the support Coy (designated 14, equiped with 6 5cm PaK 38 ATGs, 3 FlaK 2cm and 18 Panzerschrecks)
Elements of the Pzjäger coy. Including: 5cm Pak 38 ATG, 7,5cm PaK 40, FlaK 2cm and 10 StuG III G.
And from the Pioneer Coy. Flamethrowers.

For the 4 rifle coy they have 28 MGs and 4 mortars together.
The mortars are 81mm and the MG's varies, (MG 34, 42 and MG 15 taken from LW aircrafts converted for ground roles, should be included in this mod)

The Jägers Rifle squads are organized as regular Grenadiers squads.

One thing I have wondred about is if we should use the LW prefix for these units or not.

Number of sodliers same as regular "grenadier " rgt from TRSM. Equality in weaponry aswell.
And now after a rather confusing list of utter shite, here is finaly the BG force pool:

Name:                                                                                             Quantity:
Jäger Führertrupp                                                                                   8
Jägertrupp (Mg 34)                                                                                 9
Jägertrupp (MG 42)                                                                                 12
Jäger Scharfschütze                                                                                 4
Jäger Pz.Zerstörertrupp  (Pzshreck)                                                            11
Jäger Pz.Nahkampftrupp (Pzfaust 60m)                                                       9
Jäger Pz.Nahkampftrupp (Pzwurfminen, Geballte Ladung and HHL-3)               7
Jäger Spähtrupp                                                                                      5
Jäger Halbgruppe (maybe add a MG15 here?)                                               6
Jäger Pionertrupp (flame squad)                                                                3
Jäger leMG34 Trupp                                                                                 9
Jäger sMG Trupp (MG34)                                                                           5
Jäger GrW Gruppe (81mm granatwerfer)                                                      4
Jäger FlaK 38 2cm                                                                                    6
Jäger PaK 40                                                                                            3
Jäger PaK 38                                                                                             4
StuG III  G ( Not sure what prefix to use to these buggers, probably LW, use it for now ) 5

We should land somewhere around on 450 Jägers here with HVY weapons, FlaK and StuGs.

Sounds ok, pal?

Last edited by karlmortar on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#38: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm
    —
Bloody mavelous work, lads! Very Happy

Mats, I feel spoiled! Wink

#39: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
    —
You should! Wink

#40: Re: GJS mini mod suggestion Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 pm
    —
karlmortar,

Feel free to PM me material (besides posting them here).
Artwork like Unit Patches, those aerials scans and other stuff will be very useful too.
This thread will be our "HQ"...but for the brunt of the work...we should keep in contact via e-mail (after you PM me  Smile ).

BTW, any input on the mini-mod logo?  Maybe include the date of the Operation?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3