The most random question of all. . .
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: The most random question of all. . . Author: daemonofdecay PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 am
    —
ABTF was one of my first computer games as a young lad, but one question has been waiting in my mind unanswered for many years, and only recently have I decided to answer it once and for all.

*Ahem*

What is the name of that beat that plays while installing the game? Not only do I find it damned catchy, but I just heard the same bit in the special feature 'Into the Breach' on my Saving Private Ryan DVD. So can someone please, please tell me what it is called, or where I might be able to rip it out of my CD for my listening pleasure?

Thanks in advance, I think this is my best hope at having my question answered!

#2: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: Priapus PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 pm
    —
Hey, I have absolutely no idea what the music is I'm afraid but I'd like to pose a question to you. You don't happen to be the very same daemonofdecay that posts in the paradox forums? If so, what happened to your MMP AAR? Is daemonofdecay a popular enough alias for there to be 2 or more of you?

#3: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: daemonofdecay PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm
    —
Priapus wrote (View Post):
Hey, I have absolutely no idea what the music is I'm afraid but I'd like to pose a question to you. You don't happen to be the very same daemonofdecay that posts in the paradox forums? If so, what happened to your MMP AAR? Is daemonofdecay a popular enough alias for there to be 2 or more of you?

Nope, thats still me. And if you go check out the AAR I posted up a teaser of something. . .  Very Happy

#4: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm
    —
abtf had the best installation routine of all time. its been more then 5 years since i last installed it, but i still remember the tune.

#5: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: daemonofdecay PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:55 pm
    —
ActionJacksonDX wrote (View Post):
abtf had the best installation routine of all time. its been more then 5 years since i last installed it, but i still remember the tune.

Exactly! But whats really strange is that first I thought it was just something for that game, but the same tune is used in the above mentioned Saving Private Ryan documentary.

#6: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm
    —
Check the documentry credits, I think its standard to list off every song used. Maybe IMDB.com will have an answer...

#7: Re: The most random question of all. . . Author: daemonofdecay PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:20 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Check the documentry credits, I think its standard to list off every song used. Maybe IMDB.com will have an answer...

I checked both of those first, just in case, but was disapointed to find that the credits for the documentary didn't list any of the music used. Granted, most of it was from Saving Private Ryan itself, but still.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1