Edit CC5 forcepool...where to start?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Edit CC5 forcepool...where to start? Author: ssa2204 PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 am
    —
I would like to change the availability of weapons CC5 and some of it's mods. I have currently VetBoB loaded up, and I want to make available some weapons that have 0 availability , so essentially I want to edit the number of certain weapons available in the force pool. I did some looking around and found QClone, but I do not know where to start.

For example, in VetBoB grand campaign I have limited to no Sherman 105s in several of my teams, yet they are listed though. I would like to change it so when I start a campaign I have 5-6 available for requisition.

#2: Re: Edit CC5 forcepool...where to start? Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 pm
    —
for starters...use BGEdit instead of Qclone...much easier

#3: Re: Edit CC5 forcepool...where to start? Author: ssa2204 PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am
    —
This is EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks!

Funny thing is though I opened it up to edit, and spent off and on about 3 hours plus adding, removing, modifying etc..Then I jumped up to do a quick vacuum of the floor before came over, forget to save, and managed to blow the circuit when I turned on the vacuum. So of course 3+ hours of unsaved work all gone. There is a lesson there about saving or something, but damn if I can figure out what that lesson is :)

Now if only we had a map editor as simplistic as the one Heroes of Might and Magic 2-4 had, or even Blitzkrieg.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1