Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town"
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: Quelin PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 am
    —
I have found one partial picture on Wikipedia.  I also found the city portion of the map on this site in the download section.

I dont have a clue where my game disks are, if I did I would just install it and get the pictures my self.

I need a decently high resolution picture of the full map,  High enough resolution that I can make out detail.   Pretty much the standard zoom one would use when playing a mission.  

Thank you in advance to whom ever can get me the map.

#2: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 am
    —
Cant promise any thing ok.
But l8er on i might get my old CC2 pic and upload pictures of the map. Thats what you want aye?

#3: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 am
    —
This what your looking for?

Map310.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  933.94 KB
 Viewed:  8519 Time(s)

Map310.jpg

#4: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: Quelin PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm
    —
QM wrote (View Post):
This what your looking for?

That is perfect,  thanks!

#5: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 am
    —
That map sure brings back the memories!

Smile

#6: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 am
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote (View Post):

Smile

...but it is for sure historically incorrect! Too few buildings, missing the church (see the shadow of the church tower is still there where Atomic had left the "town hall").

#7: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: sample PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm
    —
Mafi wrote (View Post):

Smile

...but it is for sure historically incorrect! Too few buildings, missing the church (see the shadow of the church tower is still there where Atomic had left the "town hall").

damn, i've played so many times this map but didn't noticed  Rolling Eyes

#8: Re: Looking for a picture of the map "Son Town" Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm
    —
sample wrote (View Post):
Mafi wrote (View Post):

Smile

damn, i've played so many times this map but didn't noticed  Rolling Eyes

Me too!  Shocked

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1