CCIV Workbook & QClone
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm
    —
Hello,

While considering adding some of the edited Items/Things from TT's VeTBoB 1.12
I noticed I wasnt comming up with the same placement from what was extracted from QClone when importing it into the CCIV Workbook.

I think it's due to this extra column not being represented in the Workbook.
Am I correct on this,Now I only used QClone and NOT the Revised QClone that states here at CCS in the download section that it is for RTB and CCM v3.1

The top Excel sheet is the CCIV Workbook.
The bottom is the file extracted from QClone.
There are 8 columns that say True/False from QClone and only 7 from the Workbook.

Did I do something wrong here?

Thanks for the help

UO0096.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  216.18 KB
 Viewed:  10056 Time(s)

UO0096.jpg

#2: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm
    —
I'm also seeing a differance in the amount of columns for the Vehicles.

QClones columns end at EK and the CCIV Workbook ends at EC

Can't help but to think im doing something wrong here but havent figured out what yet.

#3: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm
    —
Must be a problem with the file extraction.
I've just tried extracting and my file's fine...no sign of the "Z-unknown" column you posted.
What version Qclone are you using? I'm using v 2.0.3 (not sure if this is the revised ver).  Try the revised Qclone.

#4: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm
    —
I'm using the 2.0.3 also.
Gonna go get the Revised QClone now and see what happens

#5: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm
    —
SL, you must be using the revised, michael, you must be using the original, which will not line up with the Workbooks.  Attached are the revised QClone.ini's for CC4 and CC5 that will match the workbooks.  Extract the ini's and replace the original ones in your QClone folder.

Qclone_CC4&CC5_ini's_for_Workbooks.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Qclone_CC4&CC5_ini's_for_Workbooks.zip
 Filesize:  20.25 KB
 Downloaded:  632 Time(s)

#6: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I'm using the 2.0.3 also.
Gonna go get the Revised QClone now and see what happens

Won't work for the Teams.adb's.  CCM and RtB have 28 soldier columns.  Might be other column differences in the others, can't remember.

Use the CC4 and CC5 QClone.ini's attached above.

#7: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm
    —
Edit:
see below.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 pm
    —
I was too slow on my post

I understand now.

Edit:
This really needs to be fixed in the download section.
Here is QClone with the new .ini files.

QClone.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  QClone.zip
 Filesize:  344.35 KB
 Downloaded:  635 Time(s)

#9: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm
    —
Here's a Workbook similar to that of the WAR one I did.
Not as in depth though, basically just both Teams pages, Weapons and Vehicles

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/platoon_michael/VetBoB%201.13/CC4-VeTBoB1.12-%20Data%20Workbook%20Rev3.zip

#10: Re: CCIV Workbook & QClone Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:40 pm
    —
This post needs deleted.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1