How to make a Pocket Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Pocket Mods

#1: How to make a Pocket Mod Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm
    —
Hi all!

Well, it seems a silly question, but I sense that there are some things to consider when making a pocket mod. So having no much experience with fully modding either CC4 or CC5, I would know how to tell the gaming engine to use only 1 or some more maps then the ususal  44. Would it work with CCTLD, too?

cheers

diggin

#2: Re: How to make a Pocket Mod Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 pm
    —
Hi, Diggin!

The answer to your question is yes.
But we're still missing a StratMap Editor tool for CCTLD.
The new BTDEditor tool (Thanks, Mafi!!) is a great help for editing the Stratmap.txt and parameters...but we still don't have a tool to automatically cut the Stratmap 'jigzaw puzzle' graphics since the trusty StratEdit was made obsolete by the re-releases.
I guess mini-mods with a mini-mod Stratmap (1-10 maps) is less work graphically...but most of us still miss StratEdit   Crying or Very sad

#3: Re: How to make a Pocket Mod Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 am
    —
Terimakasih, Squadleader.
I fiddled around with StratEdit but hadnĀ“t the time to get in it. Is it basically possible to make 1-10map stratmap without StratEdit in TLD?

I really like the idea of pocket mods to cover certain actions without doing 44 or even 60 maps, which would take a lifetime (in my case).

cheers

diggin

#4: Re: How to make a Pocket Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm
    —
Hi Diggin!

I created a new strategic map of 10 maps for Tarawa TLD

I used STRATEDIT No BED9

All Correct!

works well!

#5: Re: How to make a Pocket Mod Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Hi Diggin!

I created a new strategic map of 10 maps for Tarawa TLD

I used STRATEDIT No BED9

All Correct!

works well!

Sounds encouraging.

Thanks DAk_Legion

Diggin

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Pocket Mods

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT