CC5 A bridge to FAr mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: CC5 A bridge to FAr mod Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:33 pm
    —
Ive been enjoying this mod for a few days now, but Im curious, IN the battle briefing it states to ' BLOW THE BRIDGES" if allies are close to taking them, however I have no Idea on how to do this,, There is an additional symbol next to arty support button- but it doesnt seem to light up or be active..

Anyone know whats going on??

Cheers!

#2:  Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:30 pm
    —
Poli, dit komt doordat de ABTF mod een conversie is van cc2 naar cc5. Dit betekent dus ook dat de battle briefings van cc2 gekopieerd zijn. Dit is in cc5 niet van toepassing, want het is in cc5 niet eens mogelijk om bruggen op te blazen. Hiervoor zul je de originele cc2 moeten spelen.

Poli, this is because the ABTF mod is a conversion from cc2 to cc5...meaning also the cc2 battle briefings have been directely copied. In cc5 it's not possible to blow up bridges and this can't be changed in mods i think.

#3:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:31 pm
    —
man CC2 was the best those bridges getting blown was just BULLOCKS

#4:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:23 pm
    —
Thanks for that!! Very Happy

-en nog bedankt he!-

A pity cus it play's rather well for a mod, took a while to figure out how the campaign map screen worked--lol

Im afraid i never had CC2- so ill just have to 'simulate' blowing up the bridges...

cheers!

#5:  Author: CSO_Colonel_Olorin PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:27 pm
    —
that's one of the biggest draw backs i have about anyone changing cc2 into cc5 is the bridges. in cc2 you can send guy's running under the bridges aswell as sending then running across the bridges. the bridges would actually blow up and not have to be simulated. plus the AI in 5 sucks compared to the AI in 2 Wink

#6:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:46 pm
    —
CSO_Colonel_Olorin wrote:
that's one of the biggest draw backs i have about anyone changing cc2 into cc5 is the bridges. in cc2 you can send guy's running under the bridges aswell as sending then running across the bridges. the bridges would actually blow up and not have to be simulated. plus the AI in 5 sucks compared to the AI in 2 Wink

Yes ive noticed that there is no movement or even LOS under the bridges-- which makes for some really crazy battles. As for the AI, i never real;ly understood the changes- Why why why? Very Happy

Hmm, maybe i can back-order CC2...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1