VetBoB 1.13 Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: VetBoB 1.13 Problem Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:25 pm
    —
I just downloaded the maps and plugin from this site but when I try to install the plugin it says it has no install.txt file. Is there any way to fix this? I really want to play this, it is the only reason I installed CC4 back on. Sad

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:48 am
    —
Sorry I cant help you on the install text missing.
I would contact Mooxe to see that the plugin fron here is correct.
If not maybe try CSO.

It is worth the effort to play this mod though.

#3:  Author: ll_Alexis_llLocation: Paris, France PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:07 pm
    —
hello

there is a tech help forum on closecombat.org

u can use the search engine to find a solution. (like using the error message as clue)

i used it for myself, for probs ref installing other mods : very useful !

Regards

Alex

#4:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:29 pm
    —
Thanks for your help, but I was just wondering if someone from this site could help me.This problm has happened to me the last 3 plugins I have downloaded. I have downloaded the VetBob file from CCS and from CSO but they both have the same problem. Anyone else have any ideas?

(edit) I just went into the file nd renamed it VetBoB1.13.pln (I added the .pln part) and it installed fine. However now when i start the game it says unable to open file for streaming. What the heck is going on? :angry2

#5:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:07 am
    —
Alright I got it working now!

Turns out the reason for the 2nd error was that the cd wasnt in Embarassed.

Now my question is what are all the submods for?

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:02 am
    —
Check out the Readme file.
It should explain all you need to know and then some.

#7:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:36 am
    —
WOW! Very Happy

Love the new vehicles and the new sounds, especially the garand! Now I just have to go get my butt kicked as the americans. Twisted Evil

#8:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:37 am
    —
WOW! Very Happy

Love the new vehicles and the new sounds, especially the garand! Now I just have to go get my butt kicked as the americans. Twisted Evil

#9:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:38 am
    —
WOW! Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1