GJS conversion to TLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: GJS conversion to TLD Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 pm
    —
Teaser alert

Last edited by schrecken on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Looking for a modder Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm
    —
^^^
Nice! Why did you crop-out the black borders, Shreckie?  Testing out the conversion in 800x600?  Wink
BTW, I'm not familiar with STM  Question
Also, StratEdit5...is this the old tool or a secret updated version?

#3: Re: Looking for a modder Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 am
    —
Is that ugly shade of purple in the original GJS?

And why the **** is anyone from Matrix or S3T working on importing mods and NOT fixing the maps for WAR?

Jeesh you people really irritate me sometimes.

#4: Re: Looking for a modder Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:52 am
    —
my WaR keeps crashing because of xtra large OVM's

#5: Re: Looking for a modder Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 am
    —
Jim says he has the maps on his "to do" list... so there shouldn't be a problem.

#6: Re: Looking for a modder Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
[...]

if any of the old tools no longer work because of the new features added and bug fixes in the new releases contact the developers of those tools and ask them to support the new releases... if they don't want to then that is up to them.

Well that is also true...

#7: Re: Looking for a modder Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Is that ugly shade of purple in the original GJS?

GJS in CC5 is the same....

#8: Re: Looking for a modder Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 am
    —
my WaR keeps crashing because of xtra large OVM's

Funny
But I can't sem to get SL idea to work for me.You should have backed up your original files.

#9: Re: Looking for a modder Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm
    —
Teaser alert

Not making full use of the 64 map capability?

#10: Re: Looking for a modder Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:01 pm
    —
GJS doesn't have 64 maps

Nice project for you to get started on though   Smile

#11: Re: Looking for a modder Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:04 pm
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote (View Post):
Teaser alert

Lets hope GJS is converted to the way it is now. GJS does not need any type of strat overhaul, tweak or anything. The maps, thier connections, sizes and layouts all work great! No opinion based changes to something that been working for years are needed.

#12: Re: Looking for a modder Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:07 pm
    —
Do you mean like TRSM?

#13: Re: Looking for a modder Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:08 pm
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote (View Post):
Teaser alert

You'd need StratEdit2012 for that  Wink

#14: Re: Looking for a modder Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
No upgrades !

How am I gonna win without those re-build Mortar teams?

Oh well,
Atleast I'll still a chance when every other Allied Vehicle gets immobilized,and the ones that don't I can just shoot through a House to kill.

#15: Re: Looking for a modder Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm
    —
Do you know what you are talking about?

#16: Re: Looking for a modder Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 pm
    —
Quote:
Do you mean like TRSM?

stop jelousing Smile.
btw mooxe has never tried it AFAIK.

Quote:
Do you know what you are talking about?

everyone knows what Michael is talking about Smile.

#17: Re: Looking for a modder Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 pm
    —
Never tried TRSM. The great thing about GJS4.4 is it is final, not a work in progress...

#18: Re: GJS conversion to TLD Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 pm
    —
You should give TRSM a try, Mooxe.
IIRC...you preferred Utah to stock CC5.  Umm...TRSM is GJS's 'Utah'  Wink

#19: Re: GJS conversion to TLD Author: wurger PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:09 pm
    —
any updates on the progress?

#20: Re: GJS conversion to TLD Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
WOW... any news on this one????  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2