Problem downloading the indeo 4.1 off the CC disk
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problem downloading the indeo 4.1 off the CC disk Author: donkeykong91 PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm
    —
Ok heres the problem, im trying to install the original CC game on my computer. I've got the game on my computer but it says i need the indeo 4.1 to run it and when i try to install the indeo 4.1 off of the disk it says "the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running."  If anyone has some suggestions or a link where i can download the damn thing it would be much appreciated because i have not been able to play this game in years.

#2: Re: Problem downloading the indeo 4.1 off the CC disk Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:26 am
    —
Do you have the option to say no to these drivers? And by original CC, do you mean CC1?

#3: Re: Problem downloading the indeo 4.1 off the CC disk Author: donkeykong91 PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 pm
    —
No and yea its CC1

#4: Re: Problem downloading the indeo 4.1 off the CC disk Author: deathgivercolaLocation: texas PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 am
    —
i have the same problem

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1