Thats a whole lot dead people
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: AgarLocation: Stevens Point, WI, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 am
    —
H2H game against my roommate....

Crazy two days.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  152.04 KB
 Viewed:  10491 Time(s)

Crazy two days.GIF

#2: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:44 am
    —
Wow 62 kills!!!

#3: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 am
    —
You haven't installed the patches?
That's a Schweres MG34 team incorrectly assigned with the Leichtes MG34  Wink

#4: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am
    —
What mod is that?

#5: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 pm
    —
RD_DeathDealer wrote (View Post):
What mod is that?

TLD  Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: AgarLocation: Stevens Point, WI, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
You haven't installed the patches?
That's a Schweres MG34 team incorrectly assigned with the Leichtes MG34  Wink

Wheres the patch at? I haven't seen it on matrix or here

Thanks

#7: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm
    —
The CCTLD patches are still Beta's so don't have a public release.  The Beta's are not the easiest to find the first time.  You have to go to the Matrix menu bar and select "Community".  Create an account if you don't have one or log-in.

Then you need to register your game(s) using the link on the right side menu.  You will need the serial number for this.  After you register your game, you need to go to "Registered Downloads" from the right side menu, not "Patches & Updates".  Select the appropriate game and click "Downloads".  The window that opens will show you the current (and hopefully, cumulative) patch.  Download and install to a copy of your CC install folder, suitably renamed.

#8: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: AgarLocation: Stevens Point, WI, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm
    —
Thanks as always drill

#9: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: jojo1000Location: India PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am
    —
I've been trying to use the CCeditor for TLD and my head is about to explode. Even the one without Macros does not seem to work. I wonder what I am doing wrong.

I wish to create platoons of 10 men but to no avail.

Which Mod is this? Would you care to share? Smile

#10: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 am
    —
Check out Salhexe's CCTLD GermanVetMod...there are 9 and 10 men teams (Allied) there.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4122

#11: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: rouge5 PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:50 pm
    —
Why is the unit icon for the Schweres MG 34 a MG 3 in a modern tripod?

#12: Re: Thats a whole lot dead people Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 am
    —
^
Good question, rouge5!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1