Playing this mod H2H
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: Playing this mod H2H Author: Cowmando PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm
    —
What is the best way to play this mod mutiplayer? I am coming to the end of my GJS campaign (well got 7 or 8 days left still) and am looking into what mod to play next (we are doing a winner picks next mod and it is still a major German victory). Is this mod best played as standard when downloaded or is it better with one or more of the sub mods Salhexe has made? I noticed this are called vetmods which I thought usually applied to single player. I also noticed in another thread someone recommending using one/some them for multiplayer. I am not a big fan of mortars killing vehicles and guns to easily which is why I am interested in these sub-mods. One last thing is I am not sure how to go about installing these sub-mods, I am used to the .pln format. I have tried the read me but I can make sense of it and don't want to risk corrupting something.

#2: Re: Playing this mod H2H Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 pm
    —
I dount any of the submods have been tested through a complete Afrika campaign. Your best bet is to play stock Afrika line vs line.

#3: Re: Playing this mod H2H Author: Cowmando PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm
    —
Wow; it looks hard for the allies. you have to hold out with 5 BGs of armoured cars and recon squads for 75% of the campaign then strike hard and fast at the end. The amount of mortar fire the Italians can lay down is huge as well. Then the mortar squads are also 9 man rifle squads. I like it but it looks challenging.

#4: Re: Playing this mod H2H Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 pm
    —
if you like desert mods try El Alamein, this mod is a hard test for allies, it is not the same fight vs italians that fight vs Afrika Corps.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1