is it
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: is it Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:09 pm
    —
hi! im new to this page and im find it real cool ive played cc3 cc4 and cc5 and in cc3 and cc5 you could choose tropps but im wondering if you coulld chose yor troops in battle of bulge cause on my game i can only play whit the team that ive have from the beginnig Question

excuase my bad english

btw i think close combat games are really cool Very Happy

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:22 am
    —
CCIV has a force pool but it works differently than CCIII or CCV.

No you cant choose your own troops in CCIV,you have to play with what the game gives you.The force pool does replace units lost after battle depending on conditions.

Should be a manual you can download here at CCS in the CCIV section.

#3:  Author: RD_Thomas_RossLocation: Pontiac Illinois PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:13 pm
    —
Makes CC IV more of a challenge to play IMHO

#4:  Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:04 pm
    —
ok thank you

#5:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:45 am
    —
AA_ThomasRoss wrote:
Makes CC IV more of a challenge to play IMHO

I agree, you cant load up your BG with AT guns or tanks, so it's more realistic. However it makes it more repetitive as well, having the same set troops over and over. The usual problem of balance of realism with game play.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1