Old and still loving it
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Old and still loving it Author: ricwine PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 pm
    —
I play CC345 with no maps or significant patches. As my laptop does not have a decent graphics card.

As I have played them all to hell and back and currently I am on CC5. Can I ask any members for tips to improving my gameplay experience.

Do you play any unuesal scenarios in one player mode. Anything exciting which you can share  Laughing .

What I am really after are new ideas to get the most out of my classic game. Im pretty awesome but am a bit set in my tactical ways. I prefer the Veteran level but as the tank levels are so low. Im uesally on Recruit setting  Idea .

And OH !!. My screen has minimised. Can anyone remember the 3 hot key combination to fit to screen. I dont mean the graphic setting in the options menu. I mean like my game screen does not use the full screen area !. Actually i find this useful in seeing and controlling units, but eye strain is a issue Shocked .

thanks ricwine

#2: Re: Old and still loving it Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:30 pm
    —
did you play h2h to improve your gameplay experience?

Wink

#3: Re: Old and still loving it Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 pm
    —
Try the tons of mods...CC Series and the amazing mods = a lifetime of wargaming fun!

#4: Re: Old and still loving it Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 am
    —
Remember the  FREE Deploy Patch for  CC2.....

It got RID of the Fixed Deploy TILES for Allies on the left edge side and Germans on the right!

It felt like a new map!

Is there anything like that! for cc5?  :D

Tks!

I'd like a bigger deploy area for Attacker!  Smile

#5: Re: Old and still loving it Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 am
    —
Use CCReq to change deployment areas in CC5

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1