How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: pesk PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 am
    —
I have installed CC5 The Longest Day in the default directory, but when I try to install http://closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=488  (CfgV13.zip) I am getting the error message "Close Combat could not be found"

So either I need to get this fixed or learn/find a way to manually install mods.

Your help is really appreciated.

#2: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: kastaLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 am
    —
I don't think there are any new mods yet for longest day.:{
Getting bored aready with the stock game? Yeah I know!
That is mod tool is for cc5 only.

#3: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:18 am
    —
http://www.reddevilscc.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9

#4: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: pesk PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 pm
    —
Wow, I had really hoped that their 'classic cc5' directory would be backward compatible and I would be able to run all the Normandy CC5 mods too, drats.  Guess I gotta reinstall the oldies!

#5: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:06 pm
    —
pesk wrote (View Post):
Wow, I had really hoped that their 'classic cc5' directory would be backward compatible and I would be able to run all the Normandy CC5 mods too, drats.  Guess I gotta reinstall the oldies!

Yup...we've discussed this a few times. CC5 Mods will have to be converted to CCTLD format.
The Classic CC5 included with CCTLD is actually "a Classic CC5 mod" for CCTLD...also a sample/template for other mods.

#6: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:43 pm
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
http://www.reddevilscc.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9  

Thank you for posting this here Shrecken.

Pesk - The TLD Classic mod is nothing significant, but I hope it makes playing CC5 Classis more enjoyable.  It is self extracting as I used the TLD Mod Installer to pack it.

Cheers

#7: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: amzro PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:47 am
    —
I have the same issue, i tried to install mods for cc5 in tld. when i insert my cd with cc5 it says that is already installed so I assumed I can install cc5 mods. wrong Razz

so if I understand exactly, I should install two games, one TLD and one CC5 diferently?

thanks!

#8: Re: How to Install Mods in CC5 Longest Day? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
I have CC5 and tLD installed, that works fine.

If you don't have CC5 installed and you insert the CC5 CD and it says CC5 is already installed.... that is another issue unrelated to tLD.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1