# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#21: Re: Music bug Author: vonB PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 am
    —
Quote:
and I don't fix what's not broken.

Admirable Logic, but unfortunately doesn't gurantee stability, which after all is what updates are supposed to do?

You can't eliminate Video Driver issues if you are not running the latest Drivers, though it's not that CC needs fancy Drivers; in fact, CC's older technology can give problems with fancy stuff anyway, though it can usually be throttled back or adjusted to accomodate.  But that's not the point.

XP has a fairly decent rollback mechanism.  A reasonably safe approach would be to set a Restore Point manually, update the Drivers, and try things out.  To return to the previous state is then quite simple.

DirectDraw can be an ailment with CC on modern Graphics Adapters, and sometimes needs to be switched off.

#22: Re: Music bug Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 pm
    —
Here's another problem that crops up from time to time. Tanks leave a one track trail, when you move the screen by scrolling the mouse it disappears.

Tank Trail.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  5450 Time(s)

Tank Trail.jpg

Tank Trail 01.jpg
 Description:
A closer look.
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  5450 Time(s)

Tank Trail 01.jpg

#23: Re: Music bug Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm
    —
It seems to only happen with the Russian armor, I started the regular GC with the Germans and I'm four operations in, I haven't seen the trail marks yet. I've also played some single battles.

#24: Re: Music bug Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm
    —
I played through the whole regular GC as the Germans and haven't seen track marks like with the Russian tanks.

Sometimes the half-tracks move forward on an angle. Please fix these things!.

#25: Re: Cross of Iron - Bug Reports & Suggestions Author: jdracul PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 am
    —
I am currently playing a stock, non-modded CoI campaign with the current 3.5.01 patch.  I am at Operation 2 of 12, Day 1 of 7 in a Grand Campaign GERMAN COUNTERATTACK AUGUST OF '43.  When I select my forces hit NEXT, I get a black screen with a small window that says "Rectangle provided was invalid"!

I cannot proceed after that as it kicks me out to the main menu.

I am running Win7 64 bit Pro, I7 processor, 9gb of ram, DirectX version 11

Thanks

John

#26: Re: Cross of Iron - Bug Reports & Suggestions Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 am
    —
jdracul, lower your screen resolution. The next map in either the x or y direction is lower than the mode you are running in....

#27: Re: Cross of Iron - Bug Reports & Suggestions Author: jdracul PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 am
    —
Hi Tej,

Thanks!  What is the highest res I can safely run things in?

J

#28: Re: Cross of Iron - Bug Reports & Suggestions Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:06 pm
    —
Send any new bug reports to the latest patch thread.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8500

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2