MMCC3 general
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 am
    —
Anything new on this new adress?
Any chat interface?
anything else?

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 pm
    —
When you launch your client you now need to connect on the new IP address as the servers have moved location.

BHQ works fine for chat and player matching ... it can be downloaded from here: http://www.powerlobbies.com/

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 pm
    —
Thanks Schrecken, I will add it to the August Players News.

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:09 am
    —
A new campaign is available to download and install for the MMCC3 2109 server.

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/CoI/OpMars.html

Enjoy!

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:59 pm
    —
Schrecken what info does the server give you? Besides # of games, which I wish youd make known.... Specifically.... IP's, player names... are there any files where this may be exportable?

I am trying to find ways to promote this on CCS... help me out!

#6:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm
    —
This is the server

A0569.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.7 KB
 Viewed:  8836 Time(s)

A0569.jpg

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 pm
    —
What about files it may write to?

#8:  Author: ograndoLocation: Treviso - Italy PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:41 pm
    —
I am new to online play. In CCMM3 there are nobody. I attack an area and it say me only "play agaist AI instead human". Why? Maybe i must join to a clan?

#9:  Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:40 am
    —
Ogrando-

There's a long delay while the screen refreshes for the maps to update.

It can be confusing during this time.

Try this:

1) Make sure opponents are present.

2) Pick an area to fight and attack that sector. It will show "Game Waiting." It is here that you must be patient and wait until someone joins the game. You will know when someone joins. From that point, just follow the prompts and instructions.

OR

3) Pick "Auto Defend" and wait again. This forces the opponents to play against you head to head anywhere an attack is made.

The key here is patience.

#10:  Author: ograndoLocation: Treviso - Italy PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:11 pm
    —
Thanks.
But, another stupid question: how i make sure opponents are present?

#11:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm
    —
On the bottom right of your MMCCII screen it says how many opponents and how many allies.

#12:  Author: ograndoLocation: Treviso - Italy PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:41 am
    —
I see. When i tryed i were alone.

Thanks

#13: Re: New address for MMcc3 servers Author: salsexxx PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 am
    —
hello, are the MMCCIII servers down? any idea if there'll be up again soon?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1