New TLD Mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Re: how do i get cc5 mods working with TLD cc5 Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:21 pm
    —
ClubSSI mod converted to tLD and changed to use the new engines features is available to download

Also  Battle of the Bulge for tLD is available now.

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/LongestDay/tLDmods.html

#2: Re: New TLD Mods Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm
    —
How do you guys mod the stratlayer?

#3: Re: New TLD Mods Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:59 pm
    —
Give BED9 from Mafi a try.

#4: Re: how do i get cc5 mods working with TLD cc5 Author: lamurt PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
ClubSSI mod converted to tLD and changed to use the new engines features is available to download...

so far so good, very very nice mod! mind you, Cool i havent played this mod before when it was avail for cc5 so it's new for me Smile

#5: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 am
    —
good job guys! this is what i was looking for!!

#6: Re: New TLD Mods Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 pm
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Give BED9 from Mafi a try.

Will it allow the whole stratmap, or just the BTDs to be rearranged?

#7: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm
    —
BTW classic mod is not too stable at least in our games...

#8: Re: New TLD Mods Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:26 pm
    —
Have you contacted Gen_jack with details?

#9: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:15 am
    —
i have already contacted him

#10: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:17 pm
    —
Thank you for teh feedback Kojusoki Lamurt,, glad you enjoy it.

Responded to your PM, but posting here as well in case others are having problems.

I have not had as much time to play the mod as I would like, but I have not had problems with it crashing.  Can you provide some details on the crashes.  I.e:

- Always on a particular map/maps
- Always when particular unit/team is selected
- etc.

I can use that info to debug it.

Cheers,
Jack

#11: Re: New TLD Mods Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 am
    —
Gen_Jack can't we just complain rather than being specific?

#12: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:42 am
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
Gen_Jack can't we just complain rather than being specific?

Sure, you can complain all you want, but if you don't provide details, then I have no way of fixing it.

#13: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:18 pm
    —
i cant send you a PM

#14: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 pm
    —
Kojusoki wrote (View Post):
i cant send you a PM

Wierd.  Mooxe, can you help out Kojusoki with sending a PM?

Kojusoki, in the meantime you can just post the info here.

#15: Re: New TLD Mods Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm
    —
Kojusoki click on the PM icon at the bottom of genjacks post, does anything happen?

#16: Re: New TLD Mods Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:59 pm
    —
ha, i founded out the problem!
I was trying to send the answer for you Gen_Jack just after you PMed me, but didnt succeded becouse...
in my answer there was a symbol that blocked sending a message. It is an angle bracket...
Try to send a message with an angle bracket:)

#17: Re: New TLD Mods Author: chopper8ac PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm
    —
I have been playing the Bulge mod for TLD h2h and it crashes on the Esch-Sur-Sure map. In both crashes, the US had a morale break. We used the truce to keep the game moving.Also,the arty for the US shows 2 available but have not been able to use them so far-on day2. I looked for a map file but I couldn't find it-only a data file.Other than this, it plays fine. I might add the initial deployment area for the US on this map is terrible-about a inch in the open. The second one was a little better but not by much.

#18: Re: New TLD Mods Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 pm
    —
are you assigning the artillery strikes to a particular map/BG and they are then not becoming available?

#19: Re: New TLD Mods Author: chopper8ac PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 pm
    —
The arty cann't be assigned because no areas are available on the map to drag it too. The air and mortor have areas highlited and can be put in those areas.I guess the arty is available but cann't be used yet?

#20: Re: New TLD Mods Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 pm
    —
ok...gotcha.  would be nice if the arty support was a little more fluid/mobile/moveable in GC's

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2