Re-Release?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#21: Re: Re-Release? Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 pm
    —
Last month (MARCH 2010) Eric of MATRIX GAMES said, that the Re-do of CC2 is doing well and he would have more on that SOON!

:)

#22: Re: Re-Release? Author: lamurt PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 pm
    —
great great news! Cool

#23: Re: Re-Release? Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 pm
    —
If its CCV modded to CC2 camp... well...

If the maps are made bigger, it takes away the more important feature that made CC2 so playable, smarter AI  and tougher H2H play on msaller maps. If they stay small, great!

Blowing bridges was awesome, and alot of CC2 dieshard prefer the req point allocation system in CC2.

If it keeps the small maps, the original point req system and then can add something really different.. then its worth it.

But  just repainting maps and a new GUI wont cut it..

#24: Re: Re-Release? Author: lamurt PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
cc2 req points and the force pool system was the best in the whole series imho and this is a stupid thing to say i know but i am sold for an omg mappack on top of ccfivethousandwhateverenginetheybeusing....

#25: Re: Re-Release? Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 am
    —
heheheheheheh!  @  lamurt !   Me 2 !

Weather so nice!!! Today & summer is on the way And I am soooooooo excited about this re-do !

Enjoy! & ~~~~~~~~~ Keep ~ Looking ~ UP!    Very Happy   u all...  Very Happy Shocked

#26: Re: Re-Release? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:20 pm
    —
I can only disagree on the benefits of small maps.

Click start, Bang, you're often in a mindless shootout until everyone is dead.

With an enlarged map you can maneouvre, attack, feint , counter attack, counter feint.... you even have the option of falling back in an orderly manner.

Smarter AI with smaller maps is in my experience a fallacy.... the number of pixels between VL's makes no difference to the AI's logic and planning.

#27: Re: Re-Release? Author: antmanLocation: Nelson PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 am
    —
Being able to select which floor in a building your troops would be located. For instance, panzershrek on top floor, infantry on bottom, a bit like in real life. Also, when sneaking troops through a multistorey building, they keep to the ground floor to avoid being spotted and shot at. I could goon, but this would be a good start.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2