Photo's of Nazi surrender
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am
    —
Interesting link. As with everything I read on teh web these days my first thought is bullshit!, but stranger things are thue. I just found it strange that the clerk is hiding behind a bush. Any thoughts on the photos?

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/german-surrender-in-color/

#2: Re: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am
    —
Wrong side won the war.

German officers really had beautiful uniforms.

#3: Re: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am
    —
'Your honour I would put it to the court that despite the overwhelming evidence of my clients guilt, and his total lack of remorse, he should be unconditionally pardoned as he has clearly demonstrated that a good sense of dress both during the undeniable crimes committed but during the trial.' The defence council looks over at some of the witnesses 'The same could not be said for some of the witnesses who for much of the time during which the crimes where committed wore striped pyjamas!'

#4: Re: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: shilka18 PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 am
    —
Yes  a good Uniforms

#5: Re: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: Infidel PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:08 pm
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
'Your honour I would put it to the court that despite the overwhelming evidence of my clients guilt, and his total lack of remorse, he should be unconditionally pardoned as he has clearly demonstrated that a good sense of dress both during the undeniable crimes committed but during the trial.' The defence council looks over at some of the witnesses 'The same could not be said for some of the witnesses who for much of the time during which the crimes where committed wore striped pyjamas!'

Haha, brilliant mate.  Post of the year.

#6: Re: Photo's of Nazi surrender Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):

Laughing x zillion!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1