Hamachi version issue
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Hamachi version issue Author: Ejergard PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm
    —
Ok, so I tried upgrading to Hamachi v2.0.1.66 (latest), you know the one with the white colorscheme. And I didn't realize at first, but I was unable to connect to anyone, neither by hosting or joining. I was troubleshooting like crazy if there were any settings I had forgotten, going with firewall on and off, and reopening ports and making exceptions for programs. But in the end, I just uninstalled this new version and reinstalled the trusty old v1.0.3, and all of a sudden it all works again.

Can anyone else confirm this? Or could it be an issue that one part has a new version and the other the old, is why it doesnt work?

Besides, imo v1.0.3 looks better and is more easily navigated Smile

#2: Re: Hamachi version issue Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 pm
    —
I have the new version to and it works fine for me. Did you uninstall the old version 1st?

#3: Re: Hamachi version issue Author: Wastemoreland PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm
    —
I have not yet tried new version. But I got a bad feeling about that yellow triangle next to every online player that says : Tunnel problem. Problem with peer connection.
Old version worked fine for me.

#4: Re: Hamachi version issue Author: Ejergard PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm
    —
Thats what I had too.

#5: Re: Hamachi version issue Author: ghost102 PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 pm
    —
Check this thread http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7460

did the trick for me.

gl

#6: Re: Hamachi version issue Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 am
    —
Marking this one as solved. Ejergard's solution was to revert back to the older version 1.03 of Hamachi and it worked fine.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1